Verizon can help put a little pep in your step if health and fitness are on your 2019 to-do list. These wearable devices make hitting the gym something to look forward to:
- Fitbit Versa in Peach –The perfect fitness companion for recording workouts, heart rate zones, sleep patterns and more.
- JBL Free Truly Wireless In-Ear Headphones – Free yourself with these completely wireless headphones, ideal for your active lifestyle.
- UA Magnetic Mount (Compatible with UA cases) – This phone mount gives you an easy, hands-free way to record your workouts or prop up your phone to make sure you’re not hurting yourself in the gym.
- UA Protect Kickstash Case – What happens when fashion and function meet? You get the Kickstash Case! Store up to three cards so you don’t need to bring your wallet. And with a backdoor that folds out into a kickstand you can now use your device to record your workout, your backswing and even watch videos to ensure you’re doing everything right.
- JBL Link 10 – These wireless speakers by JBL pair high–quality sound and hands-free convenience. Plus with the built in Google Assistant, holiday help is a “hey Google” away.
- Mophie Powerstation Plus 6000 Space Gray – This portable charger holds up to two additional charges and is compatible with both Apple and micro USB devices.
This post was created in partnership with Verizon Wireless.
Photos taken at Northpark Athletic Club
Photos by Jennifer Debarros Photography